Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

20 hours ago, dentalplan said:

But when I posted it, that link was the only thing that showed a Death Grips show in the UK. Yellow even - without a word of thanks - went and posted it on the DG subreddit and then posted all the different ticket links so if he's coming back to me now after it's been officially announced and saying "don't link this" to keep the demand down from this riproaring thread then that's some stupid ass shit.

1. i was being facetious and it was a joke

2. don't get uppity, rwi showed me it far before i saw you post it 

3. quit being a bitch

edit: also how did you know that was my reddit account

Edited by Yellow_Fellow

No sweats b. And it was actually a lucky guess on the Reddit account hahaha. I just figured it must have been you because I tagged you in it with that link and then that link popped up on my homepage not long later - didn't know raw was running it behind the scenes tho obviously. 

And nah. I didn't even know there was a second date. London is way too far on a weeknight, even for DG. Did you?

No other European shows AT ALL is ridiculous though. Hoping that they get added to, like, Simple Things, LMW and Beacons Metro but not counting on it. It's just too typical for that to be it after years without any European action.

Ah right! Yeah nah that's me and one of v few posts I make to /r/dg so that's why I was sus. rwi runs all kindsa shit. 

I got date 1, which I'm psyched about. I dunno that they will add any other EU dates - they're gonna have to add a third by the reaction I'm seeing tbh. People are coming from France for this one, I saw one dude coming from Israel which I thought was notable

Congrats. And yeah I knew they had a big cult fan base online but I'm surprised it translates to Radiohead-like devoted live fans taking days off work to get tickets for shows in other countries and stuff. That's big. Wish it meant they'd up the number of shows and tours they do outside North America but in reality it just means their few shows are gonna be harder to get tickets for every time.

16 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

who got Death Grips tickets then? wasn't planning on it but then saw that Manchester tickets were still on sale at like 1pm so went for it. should be good!

Yep same one. It went back on sale (still is) because they upgraded to Academy 1 from Academy 3. Its weird because I initially assumed it was meant to be small but instead they, somehow, didn't anticipate huge demand. I got tickets at 8:55am so as you can imagine I'm mortified that they're playing a bigger venue to accommodate for people who aren't me. Lol nah it should still be a really top gig..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20/09/2016 at 4:58 PM, Andre91 said:

Touché Amoré - Stage Four. 

On 23/09/2016 at 0:53 PM, FloorFiller said:

incredible album this ain't it? such a tough subject matter throughout but it's seriously good stuff

I don't know why but this isn't clicking with me. I mean lyrically it's amazing but instrumentally I find that Title Fight did something similar but much better with Floral Green. I'm going to give it a few more chances though as I reckon I'll come to love over time