Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

4 hours ago, lightning1000 said:

Giving this one a miss, ill wait for tour after the albums released, hate hearing songs for the first time live. And this album is in my top 3 most anticipated this year 

Is there a release date for the new album? Also eagerly awaiting it - I've still not grown sick of that last album. Phenomenal stuff

16 hours ago, lightning1000 said:

Giving this one a miss, ill wait for tour after the albums released, hate hearing songs for the first time live. And this album is in my top 3 most anticipated this year 

Fair. Haven't seen letlive do their headline show yet so I got a ticket and I presume they won't be playing loads of the new then so I'll be fine.

11 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Is there a release date for the new album? Also eagerly awaiting it - I've still not grown sick of that last album. Phenomenal stuff

Jason has said June but no about official release date yet

Edited by justanothername

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

didn't really know where to post this, but Jim Ward has left At The Drive-In just before their reunion tour is about to begin which is pretty shitty! seems a lot of people are (understandably) pretty pissed/upset about it as it lessens the reunion in quite a big way

I'm sort of not surprised, they were never really on great terms with him. It definitely does lessen the reunion, especially as Cedric and Omar have never really stopped making music together. Good luck finding a new guitarist in a couple of days!

1 minute ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I'm sort of not surprised, they were never really on great terms with him. It definitely does lessen the reunion, especially as Cedric and Omar have never really stopped making music together. Good luck finding a new guitarist in a couple of days!

I'd think the new guitarist has been in place for a few months and this is just a delayed announcement. Jim was the one who didn't know about the reunion when it went up, right? Probably went down pretty ugly.

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I'd think the new guitarist has been in place for a few months and this is just a delayed announcement. Jim was the one who didn't know about the reunion when it went up, right? Probably went down pretty ugly.

Yeah that's true. Now you've pointed it out, the cynic in me thinks that they maybe never planned to include Jim, I get the impression that Cedric and Omar might be a pair of snide pricks.

1 hour ago, JackTheReadingGoer said:

Am I the only person who doesn't rate Foals much?

If you were, they'd be the most popular band in the world.

ALSO

On 30/10/2013 at 1:10 PM, kaosmark2 said:

A thread to divert conversations to whenever the topic diverges off to talking about crap bands not-on-the-lineup and their crap songs that-won't-be-played.

And this includes any and all mentions of Muse :P

Edit: To re-emphasise the point of this thread: It's more for nattering about bands that have little relevance to the lineup rather than ones that are necessarily crap.

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, VinylDelusion said:

The Enemy are splitting up

Pretty tragic statement from the singer that he posted before. He can't fathom the idea that maybe his band are a bit shit, and blames the industry for the lack of success of their recent albums. I doubt there are many people too bothered that they're finished.

On 06/04/2016 at 7:21 PM, FloorFiller said:

hmm unsure about the new let live. i'm sure it'll be a grower but definitely not what i was expecting

It's alright but not the best Banshee was a far better first single. Reminds me of Refused but I feel like this song is still lacking something. It is a grower though and I'm still looking forward to the album and to seeing them later this month. 

• 2 weeks later...