Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

5 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

You're too young to start listening to Shellac, Will. Leave it until you're beyond 30 and the light has gone out of your eyes. Often I see their stuff in record shops, I just look at it and think "One day...." and then I buy something enjoyable.

Are you thinking of the wrong band again?

4 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

"Again"? When have I ever been wrong or mistaken about anything ever?

Way back, when you said Pulled Apart By Horses were music for supply teachers, and unless you had some bitchin' supply teachers then you were probably thinking of Band of Horses. Now seeing as you made out that Shellac weren't enjoyable, I'm wondering what similarly named Americana band you're thinking of.

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Way back, when you said Pulled Apart By Horses were music for supply teachers, and unless you had some bitchin' supply teachers then you were probably thinking of Band of Horses. Now seeing as you made out that Shellac weren't enjoyable, I'm wondering what similarly named Americana band you're thinking of.

Well I am thinking of Shellac, and you can note that in the dossier you apparently have on me.

10 hours ago, dentalplan said:

The Joy Formidable's eFests/eGigs listing shows a small Manchester show for February so assuming that See jumped the gun in listing that date or whatever happens then there should be an intimate TJF tour shortly.

Good spot, I haven't been The Deaf Institute for a gig before so it should be fun

Is anyone else here a fan of Hop Along? Saw them crop up on a bunch of friends' EOTY lists so I checked them out and discovered they're pretty bloody great; if you're a fan of anything ranging between Sunny Day Real Estate and Alabama Shakes I'd recommend you give them a listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIPAEclVg-Y

Edited by rawaudioinput
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2016 at 8:47 PM, justanothername said:

If anyone wants to see letlive. in Manchester in April just to let you know that the venue Sound Control have tickets on sale now before they should be (which is 10am Monday). I got mine :)

Giving this one a miss, ill wait for tour after the albums released, hate hearing songs for the first time live. And this album is in my top 3 most anticipated this year