Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

There's a few studenty-residential areas where you can legally park for free. I've only ever been during term-time when they're rammed but there's a chance they're fairly empty in mid-August.

I'm hoping to blag a lift in and have a drink or two, but most likely I'll end up trying those areas.

Okay, cheers. I'm going to Leeds early afternoon anyway to meet a friend so I'll be there before anyone going to the gig takes up any parking space. I'll be the one stood alone at the bar probably so if you see me feel free to come say hi or whatever.

Okay, cheers. I'm going to Leeds early afternoon anyway to meet a friend so I'll be there before anyone going to the gig takes up any parking space. I'll be the one stood alone at the bar probably so if you see me feel free to come say hi or whatever.

I'll come say hi if I can recognise you without makeup.

Actually bloody hell on the same subject, while The Pot was playing in the pub, my friend, whose music taste I know little about, except he likes Jake Bugg, Biffy and Foster the People, goes "Oh it's Tool, one of the most talented bands out there", and I'm a bit like "Eh wtf man likes Tool?"

Later on he drives us to Maccies. He turns the car on and Ænima starts playing, and me and my other Tool-fan pal are like "Wtf again?". Turns out this geezer drives around blasting Tool. He also put HAARP on later.

Maybe he's me.