Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

Wishful Thinking by Neck Deep is a pretty bad album to be honest. It is repetitive, unoriginal and sometimes really cringey with the lyrics. But I fucking love it for some reason! I've been listening to it for the past few days and it so much fun! It just makes me want to sing and dance and do other stupid things and it actually made me smile the other day. It is one of my favourite albums this year because of that. I'm not even ashamed of my love for Wishful Thinking as it is just really enjoyable to listen too

Royal Bloods album will likely be nominated. Lonely the Braves album could be pretty good from what I've heard. Neck Deep should be on the list but they won't be because its not pop or 'indie'. Id nominate Skindred - Kill The Power but there's no way that'll make it.

Can see Royal Blood album on there (if it is any good) but not the others.

Also I'd like to see Happyness nominated as it pretty darn good. Luminous was good too and I'd happy to see that win

Royal Bloods album will likely be nominated. Lonely the Braves album could be pretty good from what I've heard. Neck Deep should be on the list but they won't be because its not pop or 'indie'. Id nominate Skindred - Kill The Power but there's no way that'll make it.

Imagine Skindred winning the Mercury prize tho

Stylus is the Leeds uni SU isn't it? Don't suppose anyone knows a suitable (read: cheap) place to park around there?

There's a few studenty-residential areas where you can legally park for free. I've only ever been during term-time when they're rammed but there's a chance they're fairly empty in mid-August.

I'm hoping to blag a lift in and have a drink or two, but most likely I'll end up trying those areas.