Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

Anyone else picked up cope yet from Manchester Orchestra yet?

I think it's a good return to form after what I thought was an underwhelming third of simple math.

Cope and chose you are stand outs for me after 4 listens. Will definitely be picking up tickets to see them at o2 academy Newcastle later this year.

Tcv just seemed like all the worst parts of qotsa. Solo boring live, although I enjoyed the secret set at Leeds but I think that was more the 'moment' rather than the set. They were horrible the year after at download.

I've no idea how they are live. The price seemed excessive considering everything so I didn't bother. I'd listen to a new album but I wouldn't exactly be excited by the prospect.

You're a bit obsessed with TCV atm aren't you?

No I just wanted to make a callback. I was gonna link The Rakes yesterday but it would've broken my heart if everyone started trashing them.

I think they're decent. I think the album is better than most Foos ones, but still nowt special.

For all his spamming videos of them though, dental's not linked to their best song yet though.

I really rate it but I try not to measure it up to QOTSA because it feels like it's meant to be a sort of novelty, with all the solos and macho and stuff. A bit like comparing Grinderman albums to Nick Cave albums, it's supposed to be something different.

Is the best song No One Loves Me, Neither Do I? Probably my second favourite after Spinning in Daffodils, which I now regret posting first as I intend to ease that whole set in.

No I just wanted to make a callback. I was gonna link The Rakes yesterday but it would've broken my heart if everyone started trashing them.

I really rate it but I try not to measure it up to QOTSA because it feels like it's meant to be a sort of novelty, with all the solos and macho and stuff. A bit like comparing Grinderman albums to Nick Cave albums, it's supposed to be something different.

Is the best song No One Loves Me, Neither Do I? Probably my second favourite after Spinning in Daffodils, which I now regret posting first as I intend to ease that whole set in.

Ha.

That's my feeling. If Josh was going to do QOTSA, he'd have happily had that lineup on a QOTSA album. It's meant to be a bit different and I like that. I wouldn't say I really rate it though, it's just something I enjoy every so often when I get reminded to listen to it.

Dead End Friends, followed by NOLMNDI. Spinning in Daffodils is pretty ace though.