Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

Yeah the lack of vocals is strange considering that's probably the best thing about most of his work.

However much I love his vocals, it's his guitar playing I think is the best thing about most of his work. So maybe that's why I'm liking this new track quite a bit.

Those awesome woo-oo's not enough for you, dental?

It's not a pint in hand singalong. :(

Yeah the lack of vocals is strange considering that's probably the best thing about most of his work.

I mean, its not a bad track but it's just a bit... what's the point?

I got that feeling a bit.

I see what kaosmark2 means about fancream though. An four minute album track of 'woo-oo' gets released and there are people out there (not here, fortunately) literally have 'no words'. :P

I see what kaosmark2 means about fancream though. An four minute album track of 'woo-oo' gets released and there are people out there (not here, fortunately) literally have 'no words'. :P

Everyone comes round to my way of thinking eventually :P

Think it'll sell quick? My friend who'll wanna come with me is in Newcastle all night.

I'd say so, yeah. Much smaller shows than the May ones, which (initially) sold out quickly. Probably just haven't sold yet as the shows announced haven't been reported anywhere.

Still on sale. Life.

Anyone seen this? No big acts but it looks like a nice little event if you like metal and/or stoner rock.

The format looks cool, like the Camden Crawl/Camden Rocks events. The fact I know none of the bands playing shows just how un-'stoner rocker' I am :P

Yeah I have friends who go to that every year, rave about it if you like that sort of thing.

First I've heard of the festival, definitely wish I'd seen it sooner so I could have at least entertained the idea of going.

Just looking at last year's and it's pretty ridiculous. Truckfighters, Fatso Jetson and Yawning Man alone are frigging excellent.

I *think* I know Sasquatch, The Body, Black Rainbows and Anciients, but I might be getting confused on the last 2 of those. Not overly familiar with the first ones either.

Yeah there's only a handful I have stuff of and a couple of others I've heard one or two things of. Boris and Radio Moscow would be really exciting. I listened to a few more and they all seem of a similar vein.

Edited by dentalplan