Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

Wish more of my friends liked good music :P I still need to get that album but that song is pretty awesome so i think that might be the next one i get! I must only have 2/3 left to get now and my collection will be complete :D

It's good. Annoying that they're also the ones that are poor and can't afford to go to fests and gigs much though.

Why does no one remember when Com had his sick ass Jamie T avatar and was the forum's resident Courteeners fanboy?

And he once complained about the amount of stuff in Alex Turner's hair and one of the sarcastic old people (dental/tourette/jump) retorded with something about the amount of stuff in Jamie T's hair in his avatar.

I always remember weird specific things and then say them to people and this is why I have no friends.

Why does no one remember when Com had his sick ass Jamie T avatar and was the forum's resident Courteeners fanboy?

And he once complained about the amount of stuff in Alex Turner's hair and one of the sarcastic old people (dental/tourette/jump) retorded with something about the amount of stuff in Jamie T's hair in his avatar.

I always remember weird specific things and then say them to people and this is why I have no friends.

Retorded

I bought a Jamie T album the other week.