"There will be resales"

Guest glastogirl88

again like my post above why wouldn't that be the case? All returns have been kept for the resale for the last few years.

Sorry to keep asking but I didn't get a reply before and so, still don't get why there being a resale next April seems to be news to you, it's been so for years and was said immediately on twitter/TOS etc after the tickets sold out on Sun

It's because Seetickets released a statement saying it will be "later in the year" which has got people speculating as to whether there will be a secret sale before the resale.. so rather than carrying on speculating I thought I would get the info from the horses mouth.

I suppose all i can do now is trust See and wait for April . (fingers crossed)

Edited by storm

Ah sorry I can be a bit dense sometimes, I did see that but didn't get that was what you meant. I thought you were talking about the usual resale and was lost.

The last few years there has been nothing before April and, believe me I would have known if there was. But that's not to say this year there won't be.

Keep the faith, keep trying. I made a mess of our booking on May 7th, thought we had tickets when we didn't, got angry and nearly dropped out of the race. Luckily a friend and people here persuaded me to keep trying, so I was online and ready the next day when more tickets were released and we got them

Might not have pressed the confirm button. I did this with some friends also, in fact I theorised at the time that I'd seen a cached version of the "confirned" page rather than a live version. Promptly told folks they had tickets when they didn't. Whoops.

although there will be about 20 of us trying to get in on the main resale, i am pinning my hopes on the tiny re-sales in may rather than the main resale. i am at work all day on my PC and rarely leave it, if i ever do i'll have my phone with me and will be pinged an e-mail if there is every any resale.

although i suspect i'll get a ticket, having to resort to this sort of faith fucking sucks!

although there will be about 20 of us trying to get in on the main resale, i am pinning my hopes on the tiny re-sales in may rather than the main resale. i am at work all day on my PC and rarely leave it, if i ever do i'll have my phone with me and will be pinged an e-mail if there is every any resale.

although i suspect i'll get a ticket, having to resort to this sort of faith fucking sucks!