Tickets booked!

Guest sloan85

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 laptops (one hard wired the other on wi-fi), tablet on wi-fi, phone on next doors wi-fi plus ringing and not a sniff - then a call from my brother who tried by chance and he had got through and ordered for us (he's not even going). 6 tickets in the bag. And at the same time "I Wanna Be Adored" came on XFM - was dancing round the room big style!!! And to top it off, just done another level on Candy Crush lol

Edited by msutherlandglasto08

For all the usual seetickets frustrations, that's still about the quickest I've ever got tix!

Not going to stop filling my nappy 'til the confirmation email comes throuh, but I can at least put down the gin!

Booked. Things which might be irrelevant but I noticed - phone got through first time using chrome browser, disconnected from wifi. Literally straight through, every click loaded first time. No I don't know either. Tablets and phones work a tonne better than laptops and I have no idea why.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 tickets and others got theres as well. Mad though here i am at work with 5 differnet screens , not tabs and not a peak, my mate gets through at home again, he did last year! Who cares now though, Glastonbury here i come again :):):)