BoomTown 2014

Guest 5co77ie

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if that is because those of us who bought Boomtown equinox tickets, which was then cancelled, were allowed to exchange our tickets for tier 1 boomtown tickets last week. That's what we did. I was only after a campervan ticket yesterday which is why I was on there.

that makes a lot of sense tbh. god knows how many there were but that has to make a significant dent in a small number

ps. duplicate ticket now seems sorted, but no reply to the email so will have to check bank but looks like they're mopping up the errors now

Edited by frostypaw

Just to share an amazing story, one of my mates who I went to Boomtown with this year (and will be returning with next year) has just found the leather jacket and camera he lost while "lost" wandering through the site on the Saturday and will be getting them back! The lost and found service, and the fact that no one nicked either item, is just another reason why Boomtown was 2013's best festival. Roll on next year!

Got a tier 1, did the same as I did last year. Went straight to the ticketsellers website and searched for Boomtown then refreshed 1 minute to 7 and got a Tier 1 straightaway. Although it looked like it was about to crash when I actually went to checkout so I pressed back and it was still in my basket so kept refreshing until checkout worked. Boooom!

Theyve gone up by quite a lot though, was £101 for a Tier 1 last year

Group of us in our early 30's looking to go next year...would we fit in well? Or is it mostly full of whippers off their heads on K and Mandy?!

Being a mid-thirties man who went with another and a forties guy this year (and am again next year), I'd say go for it but you will be a fair bit older than average and you will have to be able to accept that most people on site are having a high old time! If you're up for fun, the young 'uns will make you very welcome!