Capital FM Arena executive suites worth the cost?

Guest spammachine

Hi all,

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has used one of the executive suites at the Nottingham arena.

I'm looking at paying for one for someone's birthday (all other tickets have sold out) but not sure what the view would be like.

I don't want to pay for one if the height of them makes the performer look like an ant on stage.

I've tried googling for reviews but can't find any!

Any feed back from someone who has used one would be appreciated!

I saw the boxing from a exec box once and it was good, that said it was in the middle of arena. You can sit outside the box so you do get the atmosphere. I guess it depends where in the arena the box is? It's was nice for a change and the free Stella and Pizza helped......

personally wouldn't pay for it at the moment but if tix were sold out and really wanted to make sure i had a ticket i would consider it. plus notts arena its a great view from the back of the normal seating (saw froch vs bute from there and that was a quality view), so its probably worth it, considering you get stuff chucked in (drinks and stuff possibly?)

Hmmm, we were at the back there for Dylan one time, and were hard pressed to tell which of the stage ants was the man himself .......

Could you not phone the venue box office and ask them?