I don't think even he knows. He craves attention though, and with his book being pulled I'm sure by the turn of the year he'll have thought up another way to stay in people's minds (hopefully some European dates)

The book is back on now, apparently.

But one can never really be too sure what's going on in Morrissey's world, it's part of what makes him so brilliant, or such a twat, depending on your out look.

The book is back on now, apparently.

But one can never really be too sure what's going on in Morrissey's world, it's part of what makes him so brilliant, or such a twat, depending on your out look.

I think he needs the controversy that the book would stir up to help him get a record deal that he thinks befitting of him... (He also probably needs better new material than the stuff he's been performing for the last 2 years too, but that's a different point altogether!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Foo fighters or daft punk, keane and someone else maybe iggy pop headliners

major lazer, skrillex, doctor p, borgore, disclosure, flux pavillion, feed me, martin garix

two door, elbow. foals, the 1976, alt j,

Thats who I would like always wanted to see foo fighters live i know they probably wont go but oh well! oh and eminem is also someone i would like to see live but he is probably asking for mega bucks

Drake is shit and expensive infact if anyone from the ymcmb go i will not be attending

Interesting you mentioned Disclosure, I wonder if they'll make a step up to the main stage next year - could easily see them in the slot Rudimental had. I thought they would have done it this year and they easily could have considering how packed the tent was.

Edited by Zacko

True i felt like i was a canned fish in that tent it was so packed! maybe subfocus could also make an apperance again! major lazer were amazing in 2012 so i wouldnt mind them coming again in 2014,

teed and the correspondants would also make a good addition

• 3 weeks later...