• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

Day splits for the Dance Stage are just so bizarre.. 8 acts announced for Friday, 3 for Sunday?

Dillon Francis has dropped a place since 2013 despite being more popular now, Porter Robinson somehow 5th down when he'll get a bigger crowd than Wilkinson who are headlining the tent that day (disregarding clashes he'd still get a bigger crowd).

Not that I really listen to much of them but aren't Boy Better Know more suited to 1xtra than the Dance Tent (let alone headlining it?)

I know the majority on here aren't that fussed about the Dance Tent but I really don't know what they're going for this year, there's plenty of suitable dance acts around despite Creamfields, especially with Global Gathering not happening this year. I know Knife Party / Rebel Sound / deadmau5 are all very strong 'dance' bookings but nevertheless I'm disappointed with the way that particular tent is shaping up..

Edited by JSmurphy

Day splits for the Dance Stage are just so bizarre.. 8 acts announced for Friday, 3 for Sunday?

Dillon Francis has dropped a place since 2013 despite being more popular now, Porter Robinson somehow 5th down when he'll get a bigger crowd than Wilkinson who are headlining the tent that day (disregarding clashes he'd still get a bigger crowd).

Not that I really listen to much of them but aren't Boy Better Know more suited to 1xtra than the Dance Tent (let alone headlining it?)

I know the majority on here aren't that fussed about the Dance Tent but I really don't know what they're going for this year, there's plenty of suitable dance acts around despite Creamfields, especially with Global Gathering not happening this year. I know Knife Party / Rebel Sound / deadmau5 are all very strong 'dance' bookings but nevertheless I'm disappointed with the way that particular tent is shaping up..

TBF, when do any of the placing ever seem right?

I'm assuming by 'a little' they mean the whole set?

https://twitter.com/OfficialRandL/status/571355531111219202

EDIT: Incase link doesn't work

@fakeurdeath_ A little, but you will be able to see some of both

Edited by MattDavies__