• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

You not seeing Baroness?

so pissed they're clashing with Alexisonfire, although i would've had hard time convincing my girlfriend to watch them anyway i guess

have bands lower down the bill always had such short slots?! half an hour for an act fifth down the bill (even on one of the smaller stages) seems absurd

That's their exact tour from their coheadline tour with You Me at Six this year. Sure it wasn't an old picture? Didn't sell out then so I could only imagine it selling miserably if they tried it alone.

100% wasnt an old poster. It had back to the future hearts all over it. I expect there to be a large support. None was listed on the pic i saw. It wasn't official btw it was one at reading.

And the yma6 atl tour did mostly sell out right towards the end. I can't see the same for just atl though tbh. They're reaching now.

Search all time low tour in twitter and a few pictures are up of the tour. Cardiff arena, O2 arena, Manchester arena, Birmingham arena and Glasgow so a pretty big tour but I suppose with a new album and selling out wembley it's just natural progression

Search all time low tour in twitter and a few pictures are up of the tour. Cardiff arena, O2 arena, Manchester arena, Birmingham arena and Glasgow so a pretty big tour but I suppose with a new album and selling out wembley it's just natural progression

I've seen it, Sat 13th NIA Birmingham, not a huge fan of the arena but I am tempted. Talking of tours, going to buy DMA's tickets I think tomorrow, bargain at £6 and 45 mins away.

Unfortunately not at the moment. Although if my group isn't enjoying alexis I might be able to get them to leave. My wife will definitely hate alexisonfire but I'm not sure she'd enjoy baroness much more haha

Yeah, Baroness and Alexisonfire is my only major clash.Will prob opt for Alexisonfire as I'm sure Baroness will be around again soon, who knows if Alexisonfire will be back(even tough their spilt and reunion was probably the shortest in history)

I mean, go ahead and like them, say they're great, sure. But 'something different'? You know that bands have been copying Oasis and the Libertines for 15 years now, right?

To be fair they're the first Australian band I've seen who look like they've just been to see The Twang so at least that's something different.

I mean, go ahead and like them, say they're great, sure. But 'something different'? You know that bands have been copying Oasis and the Libertines for 15 years now, right?

And they remind you off Oasis or The Libertines? Going by that logic it's calling every band that sing with a guitar of some form trying to be Oasis.

Start at the end of November. No London show strangely

Might be 'cause they already did the O2 and Ally Pally in the past year so not to overdo it.

"Support from The Horrors". :umbrage:

Also if they can do sell out a tour and an O2 show, have the summer of fests they have had and still sell out this tour then I would have no doubt they have the demand to headline major fests on their next album tour.

Edited by dentalplan