• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

Pvris will finish when Royal Blood start so that's alright but there's an annoying clash between modestep and no devotion. I'll probably see if either of them announce a tour there and then go for the other one - if not I'll just go Modestep as thatll be a more upbeat atmosphere

Didn't Ash headline or sub once or something?

Only ever subbed at Reading. Headlined Glastonbury though, after Steve Winwood dropped out. They've played most of the slots below sub, playing every few years and dropping down the bill a bit each time really.

30 minutes sucks though. Might have to see them at Bierkeller in a few months too now.

Only ever subbed at Reading. Headlined Glastonbury though, after Steve Winwood dropped out. They've played most of the slots below sub, playing every few years and dropping down the bill a bit each time really.

30 minutes sucks though. Might have to see them at Bierkeller in a few months too now.

The Ash thing is annoying as I don't want to see them without them playing Kung-Fu really and chances are with a 30 minute set they won't, but I don't like them past their hits really at all to pay to see them.

Refused only having 40mins at reading is odd, the site may have made an error.

Ash have 40mins at reading. Only 10mins of which clash with BMTH. That (apart from my royal blood atreyu clash which I've already chose atreyu) solves my only main clash.

This has made me happy.