• justanothername

Oh there's a few more times I've just found

Don Broco - R 4.50 L 4.20

Cancer Bats 8.10 both sites

Refused R 10.40 L 10.10

WSS R 9.25 L 9.05

NFG R 10.40 L 10.10

Slaves 2.25 both sites

Weird Don Broco said themselves they were 4:30 at Reading. 

Ah well, gonna try and update the clashfinder with your times. Cheers 

Slaves at 2.25 basically confirms the Foals set first thing on NME Saturday doesn't it? Same time as Royal Blood did last year, but they had 3 bands below them, Slaves only have 2.

Would expect so (or some special guest anyway).

Unless they start before the standard..ish 11.50am nme start time they'll only have about 45 minutes though.

We won't get a fuller picture until we see what time nothing but thieves start i don't expect.

Is this secret set going to be reading only? It usually is, foals looking pretty likely now, which day are we thinking for leeds cause it could be either friday or sunday by the looks of nme

green day did both i think. if foals do play it'll be opening nme on the metallica day.

Album is out friday though so that will change. Theyll play more new ones and chuck in a few old.

IF they play i imagine 4/5 new and 4/5 old.

The timings look wrong to me though..

On twitter nbt have said they're on at 12, theyre worth checking out too they sound decent

eugh. this is starting to take the piss now. so much conflicting crap.

possibly ntb could play first then have foals on after, that just sounds a bit odd to me though.

JUST GIVE US THE NME TIMES ALREADY READING YOU LAZY BASTARDS!

Nah they didn't, which went down well as you can imagine ha

Reading only, I went for when it should have been at leeds and nothing a lot of people very disappointed over that, that's why i'm sceptical to believe whether this foals set is coming to leeds because reading gets a secret set of some kind pretty much every year, leeds get none normally

think they're currently adding the lock up times as the whole stage has currently vanished from the lineup page.

EDIT - or not, they've just split it so the pit and lockup are separate stages. for some un-needed reason.

Edited by 6daviesdr