• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

Twin Atlantic actually looking really quite good at T. Although I suppose they're always gonna have a good gig there. Still not worth missing Ash and Metallica for, obviously.

I doubt you'd miss Ash for them anyway, it should be finished in time. Twin would be my headliner that night then I'd be happy to leave early and avoid the crowd.

Heard from a decent source that leeds is selling terribly this year, as in very terribly

I've actually thought overall it's the best lineup since 2012 this year but that is subjective to what you like but Reading has announced sold out weekend tickets by this time. But Leeds dropping a campsite over the last two years and another 3 this year leaving only 3 isn't good. They are asking for money that 15/16 year old's just don't have.

That's how many they've sold!? What even... surely it'll get canned if it stays like that?

Better not! It will be busy next year as all the disgruntled T goers will be looking for the next nearest big festival.

I suppose this could be one of the reasons they inexplicably reduced day ticket prices.They must have had some info that ticket sales would be slow.

Surprising really as you would have thought that £59 tickets would have at least attracted Metallica and Libertines fans to buy a day ticket.

I doubt it. I imagine they did that because day ticket sales were down and they could actually do with having day ticketers in as they are probably more likely to spend in the arena. [citation needed]

don't think this has been posted yet? (apologies if it has). fucking woeful. was really hoping that Drown was a one off but seems that they're totally reinventing themselves. think they nailed their sound on the last two albums, but now they've gone too far

Edited by FloorFiller

I think most metallica fans shudder at the thought of being in close capacity with reading and Leeds attendees. Has anything for either site sold out yet? Usually you have at least a day sell out at this point I think?

I just think that if someone put on an event in, say Milton Keynes bowl,Metallica headlining with BMTH, Royal Blood, Alexisonfire, Modestep, Pierce the Veil, Mastondon, Ghost, Gojira amounst others and charged £59 a ticket the tickets would fly out.

I just think that if someone put on an event in, say Milton Keynes bowl,Metallica headlining with BMTH, Royal Blood, Alexisonfire, Modestep, Pierce the Veil, Mastondon, Ghost, Gojira amounst others and charged £59 a ticket the tickets would fly out.

Yup of course they would. I really want to go to that day but don't really want to spend my day around 17 year olds who can't handle their beer. If it was at download or a one off gig I'd have bought a ticket months ago. In 2013 I could count the amount of people over 30 I saw on one hand (not including the people in bands obviously)

Yup of course they would. I really want to go to that day but don't really want to spend my day around 17 year olds who can't handle their beer. If it was at download or a one off gig I'd have bought a ticket months ago. In 2013 I could count the amount of people over 30 I saw on one hand (not including the people in bands obviously)

It would take more than a pile of 17 year olds to stop me going anywhere I wanted.

To be honest, I've never really paid much attention to the age of the people around me(other than notice that they have more energy than me, ha ha)