• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

Thinking about filling my post-Glastonbury emptiness by grabbing a day ticket for the Friday. Lots of friends going and I'm very eager to see RTJ again. American Football I'd like to see too and while it'd be the fourth time I'd seen Drenge and Peace they always put on a great show. Anyone been just for the day before, what was your experience like?

And for that reason........I'm out.

Well this is awkward, I agree with gazza.

And you'd be right too, it'd be that painfully bad that they'd be better doing a Soni and knocking it off. Flo would be decent though, like her or not she nailed her Glasto set.

I'm guessing none of them with the way they tend to change stage times every year recently

it's not worth going off any of them really.

I thought i'd go off the Mastodon not clashing with Metallica obviously but it had PVRIS and Wolf Alice clashing not cashing too which I'd think wouldn't really be possible.

Thinking about filling my post-Glastonbury emptiness by grabbing a day ticket for the Friday. Lots of friends going and I'm very eager to see RTJ again. American Football I'd like to see too and while it'd be the fourth time I'd seen Drenge and Peace they always put on a great show. Anyone been just for the day before, what was your experience like?

Unfortunately, anything R&L doesn't make up for Pre-Glasto lol. I have yet to see RTJ though as went for a pint in The Avalon Bar before seeing TOY finally who had shit sound and were w*nk! - 2 years ago was the time to see them when I at least was in THAT moment. Kinda got into a bit of Peace recent.

Vince Staples, Lady Leshur, DJ Semtex and Bugzy Malone added to 1Xtra stage, The Ramona Flowers opening Dance stage and LMNT opening The Pit.

i have no idea how the timings work with all these smaller stages, but if Vince Staples could clash with Royal Blood that'd do me just nicely!