• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

Spot on Will, 7 especially, I bought a ticket on the instalment scheme I may still go, though I am willing to sell the ticket I think, that Friday has really scunnered me, the worst single day in the history of R/L

The initial Friday last year (i.e. the one we saw in the original main announcement) was worse in my opinion but it turned out to be one of my favourites day at a festival

EDIT: I'm on about Leeds, so it will be Sunday for Reading goers

Edited by justanothername

Are Peace,Catfish, Tyler all sub's?

Glad you asked. How likley do you guys all think Tyler is to keep the slot he has on the poster as NME sub?

IF they're is a good non hip hop/dance alternative between Jamie T and Libs I'd consider a day ticket but otherwise not.

For me theres a few to many 'I'd take one or two of those' kinda bookings if you see what I mean. I my view 1 of those NME headliners would be fine but all three together look poor. With a bit a shuffling a round/adjustment it could be strong but in that order it looks a bit of a mess in my view

There's nothing to say that Pierce The Veil are fourth down, some acts moved down last year when the rest of the stage was filled out.

Yeah, I think they'll only go as far down as 5th though

The initial Friday last year (i.e. the one we saw in the original main announcement) was worse in my opinion but it turned out to be one of my favourites day at a festival

Really?!?! For me it was the strongest day by far of that announcement.

All Time Low

Panic! At The Disco

Neck Deep

Limp Bizkit

New Found Glory

Metallica

Bring Me The Horizon

Royal Blood

Pierce The Veil

Marmozets

Lonely The Brave

Refused

Frank Turner

Once the other bands have been put into days and more added, this ought to be a solid line-up for me... much better than what I was expecting after that awful last announcement! So happy we've got Bizkit, ATL, PATD, NFG and the Plan. I've really been getting into Marmozets too, so it'll be great to see them.

Marmozets are superb live youll really enjoy it :)

Only cared about ADTR and Blink-182 but it did get better with TSSF and the Lock Up on that day

My bad! Assumed you meant Reading! Yeah I agree with you entirley on that one, even Mumfers day this year edges it over that, both in terms of personal taste and strength/relevance of the bookings

However the Horrors/Wytches/Drowners announcements changed everything for me

I may return if I can swing a freebie. Although I might just use it for the Friday to see refused for the Friday. I'd see metallica on the Sunday night as well but it's a ball ache to get back on the Sunday night.

out of interest lightning, the lineup you saw...was it right?

out of interest lightning, the lineup you saw...was it right?

Nope.... After I'd posted I got another email saying a colleague of his had been sent a different line up. He thought he may have been getting tested so asked me to stop posting so I did. The poster was completely different, it was EDIT

I've removed the last bit as I realise giving details about the poster is as bad now as if I did it before the line up was announced.

Edited by lightning1000