Possible Lift? :)

Guest ant5

Hello!

Not only I'm completely new to the Forum (despite visiting before a few times reading other people posts :P), this is going to be my first EOTR too! Quite excited! I hope it's not considered bad etiquette to post this kind of requests here...

2 weeks left so it's about time I start figuring out how I'm going to get there. I'm going to the festival with a friend and so far we know how to get there from London by train/bus... However, we'd happily split costs if anyone with 2 free spaces in their vehicle were keen to take us with them! :)

We plan on getting there on Thursday and leaving on Monday. If anyone wants us to share their journey with them (I like to think we are fun company too haha) I'd love it if you let us know! We can drive too (in case there is need for another driver), we just lack the vehicle... Hahaha

Can't wait!!

Thanks! :D