How much money do people take ?

Guest michelle2123

If you take your own food and drink (and sneak a bit of alcohol in to the arenas) you will spend next to nothing but there are obviously the over priced burger vans that tempt you as you head back after hours of dancing. If you're planning on getting a few hot meals in, buying loads of drinks and whatever else you fancy then £100 over the weekend will be plenty. I always like to take a bit extra incase of emergencies such as (95% sure it won't happen) tent being slashed/trashed and having to fix it up, wellies being nicked, a taxi in case the shutte bus doesn't turn up and we're stranded etc.

I'd say £100 is enough!

I'd say 100 is enough to last. Anything extra is just stuff to burn on merch and stuff like that. Last year I bought a duvet for a tenner which was a fuckin' lifesaver after we lost on of our sleeping bags.

Assuming you come prepared you wont need much cash.

No you can't... live right next to v Chelmsford so wasn't a issue for me either, creamfields is a nightmare for the arrival but its worth it. £100 a day is what im taking dont forget at this festival its money at bars not beer tokens :)

• 8 years later...