Secret Sets

Guest Nick07

Never been before but from what I've read they seem to largely involve bands already on the bill doing a second (or third!) set, predominantly on the piano stage or in the tipi (the latter, I think, after hours).

Edited by Homer

Yeah, sorry, maybe a bit flippant before - secret sets are three or four in the Tipi after midnight, where you really only find out when they're setting up, or at the piano in the woods, in which case there'll either be a sign up, or they'll mention it in their full set, or just (as with Patti Smith last year) word will be allowed to spread.

Alabama Shakes did at least 3 secret sets. I thought they were following me at one point!

The Piano in the woods is hanging around if you have no other plans. You never know who might turn up, or you may just have some nice conversations with others.

The Tipi after hours seems to always have something going one. The Sunday night last year was a crazy jam and a lot of fun.