Zoo Music Girl

Arcade Fire

For anyone who's a (nerdy) fan of Arcade Fire and also podcasts, I just peeped this podcast Arcade Fire Sings the Alphabet, where two fans/students discuss songs in alphabetical order week-by-week, inspired by the Springsteen one of the same name. It's only two episodes in so far, which is good because you can keep up to date with it quite easily if you get in on it now but if you just wanna listen to ones about your fave songs you might have to come back in a year or so.

They have a chuckle at the start about the Everything Now tracks so might have to skip those summaries as they're clearly not giving the album its due respect, but I suppose half of them will only be five mins long anyway.

13 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Could've give it a good pun like the lads at Alphabeatical tho

I can't even think of a bad pun for it.

5 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Every Alphabet Letter Now

I'll give you that, despite it only going up to Y.

If anyone still needs them, some more standing tickets have been released for their Wembley dates

https://tickets.axs.com/shop/#/GEN-2ddd-4ed0-89a1-e977376750cd/shop/search?lang=en&locale=en-US&preFill=1&eventid=339342&ec=WAL180411&src=AEGAXS1_WMAIN&skin=axs_wembley&fbShareURL=www.axs.com%2Fuk%2Fevents%2F339342%2Farcade-fire-tickets%3F%26ref%3Devs_fb

The eFestivals ticket link unfortunately doesn't have any but the AXS link above does

17 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

If anyone still needs them, some more standing tickets have been released for their Wembley dates

https://tickets.axs.com/shop/#/GEN-2ddd-4ed0-89a1-e977376750cd/shop/search?lang=en&locale=en-US&preFill=1&eventid=339342&ec=WAL180411&src=AEGAXS1_WMAIN&skin=axs_wembley&fbShareURL=www.axs.com%2Fuk%2Fevents%2F339342%2Farcade-fire-tickets%3F%26ref%3Devs_fb

The eFestivals ticket link unfortunately doesn't have any but the AXS link above does

Super-chuffed I bought a seat now!

TBF, I reckon the in the round stage will look pretty impressive from a bit higher up.

Edited by Homer