Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

Really hope I can get tickets for Castlefield I remember so many sturuggling for Bjork tickets when she played there. Will be a mad couple of weeks for me with Glasto followed by The Maccabees, off to Rock Werchter the next day, Radiohead in Manchester when I get back then Arcade Fire (again)

But for anyone not planning on going and not going Glasto, a weekend ticket to Inmusic in croatia is cheaper than the Castlefield gig and can make a nice holiday of it too - I was gutted when I saw that the dates clashed

17 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Which reminds me, I've just seen that the presale and general sale times have both been put back to quarter past because there is something wrong with the left phalange.

Seetickets doesn't even have a phalange! Stay off the presale for your own safety, everybody.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Tickets for this will be impossible, it's going to absolutely crush me when I inevitably miss out :(

They'll sell quick for sure but I easily managed to get a ticket when they did their Reflektors gig in Blackpool and that was half the size of Castlefield capacity. So there's hope!

6 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

They'll sell quick for sure but I easily managed to get a ticket when they did their Reflektors gig in Blackpool and that was half the size of Castlefield capacity. So there's hope!

With those things though you easily get a ticket the second they go on sale or it sells out within 30 seconds - so you were probably just one of the lucky ones! 

9 hours ago, Wakey321 said:

Huge Glastonbury size hole in their tour dates though......

Maybe they are indeed coming to the festival, but as a break from touring, and to enjoy it after their fleeting visit in 2014! With a DJ Windows 98 set thrown in somewhere..