Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

In order for me:

Leeds 2010

Manchester Arena 2018

Castlefield 2017

Birmingham NEC 2010

Glastonbury 2014

For me Glasto was the most disappointing I've seen them, maybe due to me being a bit further back and with some others who weren't really big fans. It was still great but wasn't as special as Arcade Fire at Glastonbury should have been for me.

18 minutes ago, Dan R said:

In order for me:

Leeds 2010

Manchester Arena 2018

Castlefield 2017

Birmingham NEC 2010

Glastonbury 2014

For me Glasto was the most disappointing I've seen them, maybe due to me being a bit further back and with some others who weren't really big fans. It was still great but wasn't as special as Arcade Fire at Glastonbury should have been for me.

Know what you mean, AF at Glastonbury should have been definitive for them, but it just felt a little off.

8 minutes ago, MichaelsBeard said:

1) Glasgow Barrowlands - 2013

2) Leeds Festival - 2010

3) Edinburgh Corn Exchange - 2017

4) Glastonbury - 2014

5) NOS Alive - Lisbon - 2016

Those Barrowlands gigs were incredible, I was there on the Friday and it's still the best gig I've been to. I'd go

1. Glasgow Barrowlands - 2013
2. Glastonbury - 2014
3. Primavera Sound - 2017
4. Edinburgh Castle - 2011

Elbow>AF in 2014 was one of the best nights of my life. The music was a large part in that but we were in the right place in the crowd, all my friends were on the same wavelength and we had a great party afterwards. I'd never expect an AF gig to surpass that even if that band performs 'better'.

1 hour ago, jackarmy said:

So what's the score with these gigs? The seating plan for Birmingham on Sunday has them playing on a stage at one end of an arena, but I was under the impression the stage is in the centre of the arena?

I think this is the correct seat map:

ArcadeFire_26-07-17.svg

https://assets.theticketfactory.com/seatMapImages/ArcadeFire_26-07-17.svg

Edited by fightoffyour

2 hours ago, Dan R said:

In order for me:

Leeds 2010

Manchester Arena 2018

Castlefield 2017

Birmingham NEC 2010

Glastonbury 2014

Almost the same list and order as me. Just add Manchester Arena 2011 in above Birmingham.

My problem with Glasto was that I was trapped near the entrance to the pit and it had really poor sound there. Was pretty gutted at the time as I've never been looking forward to a gig as much as that. TV footage looked good.

2 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

Anyone know if the full Glastonbury 2014 set is available anywhere on the t'internet, a quick search has not been successful. I was there in 2014 and hadn't seen them before or since, but I'd love to watch the set again in advance of seeing them on Thursday :)

There should be a torrent of it somewhere if you look in the right places. Otherwise I can try to upload it for you later tonight.

5 minutes ago, evilduck said:

There should be a torrent of it somewhere if you look in the right places. Otherwise I can try to upload it for you later tonight.

I'll do a better search when I get home and not on my work computer then, cheers!

Edited by The Clearest Blue

This makes me realise that it has been much too long since i last saw them. 

1. Summercase, Barcelona  2007
  2. Leeds Festival                     2005
  3. Leeds Festival                     2007
  4. 02 (Couldn't get there because of snow) 2010

1 hour ago, Tommy101 said:

Elbow>AF in 2014 was one of the best nights of my life. The music was a large part in that but we were in the right place in the crowd, all my friends were on the same wavelength and we had a great party afterwards. I'd never expect an AF gig to surpass that even if that band performs 'better'.

Replace 'Elbow' with 'Interpol' and I agree. I was also with a load of mates and we were fairly near the front - just in front of the monitor/speaker stack thing. During Here Comes The Night Time, this meant there was a confetti cannon going off right behind us, as well as the one in front of the stage.

The earlier rain delay meant I could barely watch Stanton Warriors in The Glade in between, but I got over it.