Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

I also got in just as Everything Now was started (were we all in the same queue?) Arrived on the Science Musuem side and walked in to an incredible side of the stage view. Stayed for a bit to enjoy EN and Rebellion before deciding we needed a drink and toilet stop, which meant going up, across the back then back down to the other side of the stage. Decided to stay over there after that, view was still good but didn't sound as loud.

It says doors are at 6, do we think that's when you'd have to be there by? I might struggle to get up there in time and wouldn't want to waste a pair of tickets in the slim chance that I luck out.

EDIT: basically found the answer to my question in the T&Cs

1. Applications will be geographically weighted - 75% of successful applications will be selected from Greater London postcodes and 25% from the rest of the UK.
  2. Admission is on a first-come-first-served basis. As not everyone who asks for tickets uses them, to make sure we have a full house we send out more tickets than there are places. We do our best to get the numbers right, but unfortunately we occasionally have to disappoint people. We can’t guarantee that you’ll get in, and also please be aware that on some BBC shows audience members start queuing well before the doors open.
Edited by Tommy101

On 09/07/2017 at 1:08 AM, dentalplan said:

So is Neon Bible a lit closer then? I see they've kept it for Luxembourg tonight. Seems an odd choice.

It got a strange response - reaction all show had been great (best show I've been to in Lux in 3 years) but then after NB Win sort of slunk off through the crowd singing Wake Up and the house lights went up, and it was a bit muted as people realized that was that.

Brilliant show though, even without Laika

8 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

It says doors are at 6, do we think that's when you'd have to be there by? I might struggle to get up there in time and wouldn't want to waste a pair of tickets in the slim chance that I luck out.

EDIT: basically found the answer to my question in the T&Cs

1. Applications will be geographically weighted - 75% of successful applications will be selected from Greater London postcodes and 25% from the rest of the UK.
  2. Admission is on a first-come-first-served basis. As not everyone who asks for tickets uses them, to make sure we have a full house we send out more tickets than there are places. We do our best to get the numbers right, but unfortunately we occasionally have to disappoint people. We can’t guarantee that you’ll get in, and also please be aware that on some BBC shows audience members start queuing well before the doors open.

I'd applied but having seen that now I don't fancy travelling from Liverpool and spending money on a train and hotel only not to get in if I'm successful.