Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

2 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

God, can you imagine if they were the Friday night Park TBA?

Arcade Fire into Radiohead would be pretty much as good as it gets for me. And at Glastonbury... In the sun...

Shut up Swedge, you're an idiot

This would literally be the dream for me. Add The National on Saturday and there's my three favourite ever bands playing the same weekend 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

This would literally be the dream for me. Add The National on Saturday and there's my three favourite ever bands playing the same weekend 

Yeah I'm pretty much in the same boat. Radiohead, Arcade Fire and The National are certainly my favourite three acts who are active, touring, making music etc. I would have probably have had The National ahead of Arcade Fire until the show in Edinburgh last week which reminded me how much I love the Arcade lads. If by some miracle we ended up getting all three at Glastonbury it would be pretty special.

22 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I thought it was pretty nailed on to be Elbow.

Aye almost certainly. I was just having a wee brief dream.

I'm still dining out on saying that The National were going to be this years across-the-pond-unrumoured-surprise-on-the-poster-act and it happening. Hoping I might be right about this one too.