Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

36 minutes ago, aidenlangan95 said:

EDIT: What's with the censoring of this town which must not be named?

Cos it's got a c**t in the middle of it. When he's at work, two mins from Baths Hall. :P

31 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

and this surely means they are releasing the album before their festival date?!?!?!

FUUUUUK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Nah it's already been confirmed that it won't be out by July.

I can't believe this! I'm from Sc**thorpe originally so I'm flying back there before Glasto (Family still live there) But I don't land until the 8th! Wish I held of another week before I booked my flights. Devastated

Edited by iaintcool

1 hour ago, bocumaroy said:

On sale tomorrow :D  

Any idea of the time they go on sale? Horrible looking 3.5hr workshop tomorrow at 09:30 in a different building.

Cheers @FloorFiller, 09:00 it is. If I don't get them within 10 minutes I won't get them. Think they'll sell out in that anyway.

Edited by cammie81

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

Huh I don't think £50-odd for a band that's headlined the biggest UK festies and Hyde Park a couple of times is so bad. Like what were peeps expecting?

Heh.  VIP tix for Pirate Keith and the lads last week in the Dam topped out at 1100 euros.

But then no risk of them playing Flashbulb Eyes.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Huh I don't think £50-odd for a band that's headlined the biggest UK festies and Hyde Park a couple of times is so bad. Like what were peeps expecting?

I see that BEAK> are the Castlefield supports, so says Seetickets.

I expect £50+ for the arena shows but I always assumed they were way more expensive to put on. I don't know how it works between venue/promoter/band though tbf. 

Wouldn't be surprised if their arena shows became way more expensive this time anyway.

Edit: £46 plus fees, which is only a fiver more than The National in London, so yeah, maybe just the going rate for their size. Seems unpleasantly expensive but idk.

Edited by bocumaroy

Yeah I'm pretty sure I saw Muse for like £30-odd at Manchester Academy on the Psycho tour, when their usual gigs at the time were probably around £60.

If Arcade Fire are charging full price for these gigs I should hope we'll get a proper show and not some shortened set filled with new songs.

I'm still gonna try because there'll be no travel costs and seeing them in such a small, local venue will be an experience. But if it's anything less than a proper, full set I'd feel a bit short changed.