Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

Just paid £200 for 2 tickets. Against every bone in my body but the possibility of 2 nights of radiohead and then arcade fire is too much to resist. Plus tomorrow is my birthday and the day before my mum died and I can't help but think what is money at the end of the day. Just pieces of paper. Sorry.I've had quite a lot of Jim beam 

Just now, Dave85radiohead said:

Just paid £200 for 2 tickets. Against every bone in my body but the possibility of 2 nights of radiohead and then arcade fire is too much to resist. Plus tomorrow is my birthday and the day before my mum died and I can't help but think what is money at the end of the day. Just pieces of paper. Sorry.I've had quite a lot of Jim beam 

am also seeing radiohead  night before, think how much money you're saving by not having to travel anyway, if you saw them elsewhere you'd have to pay 40-50 quid to get there but you're already there for radiohead

13 minutes ago, OddRon said:

am also seeing radiohead  night before, think how much money you're saving by not having to travel anyway, if you saw them elsewhere you'd have to pay 40-50 quid to get there but you're already there for radiohead

That's true thanks. Plus we've never had the chance to see arcade fire before so it should be a really good couple of days. A few breakfasts in mr Scruffs and a few pints in pie and ale and we'll make this our own mini glasto 

On 18/02/2017 at 4:23 PM, DGrant261 said:

Though the weakest of the 4, certainly still a very strong album. Normal Person would be in my top 10 AF songs, Afterlife & We Exist also particularly strong. Certainly different to the other 3 & more 'radio friendly' imo, possibly part of why critically/core fanbase wise it is the least popular. 

Also gonna be my first time seeing AF at Castlefield. After Radiohead at Glasto all I need now is to finalise a trip to the Netherlands to see Interpol & I'll have seen my top 3 bands all for the 1st this summer. 

I think you and I need to be friends.

2 hours ago, evilduck said:

Ah why did I not know that the reflektor tapes release has the earls court gig? This changes everything. I was gonna give it a miss because I saw the documentary at the cinema and it was gash. 

i made my AF-sceptic girlfriend watch that doc with me at the cinema and i was so embarrassed it made my shit itch. she won't even listen to them now, which is perfectly fair enough 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Started the set with Windowsill last night. First outing since 2008. How 'bout that...

Ya'll quick to moan about President Pump when he's being islamaphobic, or lying, or other assorted forms of evil, but when he brings back damn decent Arcade Fire tunes you don't even mention him. Biased news! Sad.

We'll have (Antichrist Television Blues) in Manchester, please and thank you.

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Ya'll quick to moan about President Pump when he's being islamaphobic, or lying, or other assorted forms of evil, but when he brings back damn decent Arcade Fire tunes you don't even mention him. Biased news! Sad.

We'll have (Antichrist Television Blues) in Manchester, please and thank you.

If I could upvote it twice..... I would.

On 2/18/2017 at 9:06 PM, Avalon_Fields said:

Manchester Apollo, Blackpool Empress, Glastonbury, Castlefield Bowl

.....the Apollo gig coming up for 10 years ago

On 2/27/2017 at 9:26 PM, dirty_dog said:

Snap !! also throw in twice at the MEN Arena and once at the G-Mex 

Minus one MEN and one G-Mex and then you can have a snap from me.  I don't think I'll ever tire of seeing them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...