Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

Got mine at about 1pm eventually. Rarely pay more than £6 for gigs these days so for it to be so expensive feels a bit weird/bad now, but it's probably worth it in terms of relative personal importance.

I like the look of the venue and it'll be nice to see them somewhere relatively small in comparison to the arenas, only concern is it being in daylight for the most part. 

15 minutes ago, bocumaroy said:

Got mine at about 1pm eventually. Rarely pay more than £6 for gigs these days so for it to be so expensive feels a bit weird/bad now, but it's probably worth it in terms of relative personal importance.

I like the look of the venue and it'll be nice to see them somewhere relatively small in comparison to the arenas, only concern is it being in daylight for the most part. 

It will be dark and grey like usual around here, don't worry.

I just need a ticket.

47 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I tell you something I noticed... Sarah Neufeld isn't in the new publicity photo. I'm not happy with this.

That's been a talking point since the Reflektor promo! It doesn't make much difference in the grand scheme of things.

4 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

keep refreshing gigs and tours and see, I got mine 40 mins after sell out in yesterdays presale

Cheers, thats what happened.

Flying solo to this one so happy to meet up with some fellow eFesters :) 

x