Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

arcadefire man knows how to make us all feel jealous. 

For the record:

1) Funeral

2) Neon Bible

3) The Suburbs

4) Reflektor disc 2

5) EP

6) Reflektor disc 1

I know Reflektor is one album, but I split it up so I could get the EP in there to prove I'm a true fan

This video of Regine accepting her honorary doctorate made me smile on this otherwise shitty day. 

On the subject of ranking albums, my mind changed again after listening to Neon Bible today for the first time in ages

1. Funeral (has to be since I had the artwork branded on me forever)

2. Neon Bible

3. The Suburbs

4. Reflektor

• Upvote 2

Funeral

Reflektor

Neon Bible

The Suburbs

Close between Reflektor and Neon Bible, but think that Reflektor has some of the best music they've ever written on there even if it could have put together a bit better. Though for a band trying to go in a different direction and try something new, it's a fantastic effort. The Suburbs, while great, sounds too much like them trying to sound like  Arcade Fire without offering much new.

Having relistened to Neon Bible, this is my new ranking.

Funeral (no doubt about it)

Reflektor CD 2

Neon Bible

The Suburbs

Reflektor CD 1

The Suburbs is a great album though, and I like some songs on Reflektor 1 (Reflektor, Joan of Arc, Here Comes The Night Time I). CD 2 is ace with 6 great songs.

7 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

christ only two headliners in and that's already my dream lineup

Same here.  All my friends are going I think and I can't.  Its my daughters birthday so i will be at home.  At least I have Glastonbury the following week. Hope to catch Arcade Fire elsewhere next summer

On 10/11/2016 at 2:35 PM, DGrant261 said:

1. The Suburbs

2. Funeral

3. Neon Bible

4. Reflektor

Very close but Suburbs just edges it over funeral, it has too many bangers to not be top: sprawl ii, half light ii, deep blue, modern man etc. 

Yeah but Tunnels, Power Out, Rebellion, Wake Up,  In The Backseat though... 

On 08/11/2016 at 7:11 PM, Aiden said:

How are you all even managing to even rank AF's albums in order?
Am I the only one who views this as an impossible task?
The order of all 4 constantly changes for me.

I'm the same. Funeral is always top but the other 3 are completely interchangeable depending on my mood. 

10 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

Do you think there will be many UK dates next year? I've recently introduced them to my parents and would love to take them to see AF but would rather avoid IOW if I can. 

I imagine they will do a couple of warm up shows here before IOW and then an arena tour towards the end of next year. If the Reflektor tour is anything to go by though, there won't be that many dates.