Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

Hmm, I like Normal Person live, but it’s still one of their weaker songs for me. Relektor, It’s Never Over, Afterlife, and Here Comes The Night Time are all great additions to the setlist.

Feel pretty much the same as you there, but also thought Joan Of Arc was a big highlight, I even got a big kick out of We Exist.

Yeah, I’m generally a little bit less fond of those two, but they’ve really grown of me lately, and the Glastonbury performances are probably my favourites of both songs. We Exist particularly has been in my head a lot recently, and I’m beginning to question my view on it as one of my least favourite Arcade Fire songs (it still is, really, but there’s only two from the four albums that I’m not fond of in the slightest).

Feel pretty much the same as you there, but also thought Joan Of Arc was a big highlight, I even got a big kick out of We Exist.

Being down the front at the time, We Exist was a massive song. The addition of the dancers made it seem that much more theatrical than most of the other songs. Sounded great too. Unfortunately, the synth part in the breakdown was too quiet, but I find that the synths are *always* too quiet for Arcade Fire live, if they could just turn those up, their live sound would be nearly perfect (*cough* Regine's tuning) Edited by stuartbert two hats

Yeah, I’m generally a little bit less fond of those two, but they’ve really grown of me lately, and the Glastonbury performances are probably my favourites of both songs. We Exist particularly has been in my head a lot recently, and I’m beginning to question my view on it as one of my least favourite Arcade Fire songs (it still is, really, but there’s only two from the four albums that I’m not fond of in the slightest).

I'm gonna be unpopular here and say even Flashbulb Eyes was good, obviously it was the weakest part of the setlist, and it should have been left out to make way for another Neon Bible or Suburbs track, but I definitely enjoyed it while it was being played.

I'm gonna be unpopular here and say even Flashbulb Eyes was good, obviously it was the weakest part of the setlist, and it should have been left out to make way for another Neon Bible or Suburbs track, but I definitely enjoyed it while it was being played.

I actually think it worked really well, though I think the fact it followed reflektor helped it lots. Everyone was in a dancing, party mood and Flashbulb Eyes carried it on well. If it followed an older song I don't think it would have been as good.

I actually think it worked really well, though I think the fact it followed reflektor helped it lots. Everyone was in a dancing, party mood and Flashbulb Eyes carried it on well. If it followed an older song I don't think it would have been as good.

Yeah, it wouldn't have worked nearly as well later on in the set, but I think Month Of May, We Used To Wait, Roccoco or Modern Man would have gone down a storm there.

Arcade Fire were one of the reasons I got my ticket for Glastonbury and must say they were my favourite overall performance. One of the best light shows I've seen, love the art behind the whole show. You could tell they spent a long time planning it. I love the new direction their shows have gone, I know old school fans will prefer them before but bands have to evolve and change to keep themselves fresh. I've been a fan since the first album and though the new album isn't quite as good I admire the new boundaries they're trying to push and the thought behind the art of their visuals.

Arcade Fire were one of the reasons I got my ticket for Glastonbury and must say they were my favourite overall performance. One of the best light shows I've seen, love the art behind the whole show. You could tell they spent a long time planning it. I love the new direction their shows have gone, I know old school fans will prefer them before but bands have to evolve and change to keep themselves fresh. I've been a fan since the first album and though the new album isn't quite as good I admire the new boundaries they're trying to push and the thought behind the art of their visuals.

The marking of a great band in my opinion, and Arcade Fire certainly are great.

'Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view' (Kenobi, 1983) :-)

Ha indeed! Quite often you see on here, a different perspective depending where people stood/their mood on the night! Its great to see the other perspective and as we move on I am starting to look back at slightly more fondly already :P

(I thinkI have a crush on Regine)

Who doesn't?! :P

Not if you were at the front?

"I learned to dri- BOOOM- keys we're - BOOOOOOOOM - suburban- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM- believe i- BOOOOM"

The bass was rather high in the mix, to say the least.

I was at the front, and loved it, I was high off a combination of Glastonbury, life, Arcade Fire and juice.