Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

you say you "cant believe" what you're hearing. Is that in positive way, ie a major reunion or perhaps a heavier band people disappointing assumed would never play Glastonbury or is it more in a negative way, ie there's going to potentially be all out riots on here if the act in question is announced?

:)

Edited by mark_87

nick cave clashed with smashing pumpkins this year, which is another crossover you'd have thought.

sadly shitty clashes happen every year :(

It was a three way clash! Cat Power as well, it hurt me.

I'm not supposed to be here but in relation to the Arcade Fire news I just have to say:

FFS

*kills self*

Why is it anything other than great news? NFiR NFC

Missed you. (at least we can stop worrying now).

I am not back so you can go right back to missing me! :P Three and a half days though - impressive, no?

Arcade Fire news was too gutting to not respond to though. Beyond devastated.

And I'm not 'loving the fact that there's a thread about me'. I'm mortified! All the more confirmation that I need to take a break. And why is it locked?!

we've heard a fair bit of gossip (that we've been sat on for a while) saying that Arcade Fire will headline the Friday night.

The gossip is very consistent, tho nothing can be solidly traced back to anything which is good enough for us to bet the house on.

YES

YES

YES

Best currently touring band in the world

Edited by Redwinevino

I think you are back! Just look. I'm replying to you.

Dunno why it's locked. Maybe even Neil thought your name was on here too much! You know you've a problem when the mods won't even let your name be mentioned!

The first rule about RebeccaD - you don't talk about RebeccaD.

Well I'm off again now anyway. Annoyed with myself for caving.

See you in March :P