Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

Tuesday night was sublime, a real honour to see them in that venue, ending with Supersymmetry was a perfect low key way to come full circle on the album, after opening with Reflektor.

Although I did see The National last night and honestly, they topped Arcade Fire.

Would love to see Eavis take a punt and for both to headline the Pyramid next year.

They headlined Lattitude in 2007, far too big for there now.

Really hoping for a Glastonbury headline slot, but can see them going for the payday at the Isle of Wight.

I think with the new album they've definitely got the material to pull off a classic headline slot:

Afterlife, Reflektor, Normal Person, We Exist, Here Comes The Night Time added to their storming setlists from 2010/11 in the place of a few of the lesser known tracks from the first 3 albums would easily captivate a Pyramid crowd.

Tuesday night was sublime, a real honour to see them in that venue, ending with Supersymmetry was a perfect low key way to come full circle on the album, after opening with Reflektor.

Although I did see The National last night and honestly, they topped Arcade Fire.

Would love to see Eavis take a punt and for both to headline the Pyramid next year.

The National are a cracking band but they would be ridiculous Pyramid headliners.

They headlined Lattitude in 2007, far too big for there now.

Really hoping for a Glastonbury headline slot, but can see them going for the payday at the Isle of Wight.

I think with the new album they've definitely got the material to pull off a classic headline slot:

Afterlife, Reflektor, Normal Person, We Exist, Here Comes The Night Time added to their storming setlists from 2010/11 in the place of a few of the lesser known tracks from the first 3 albums would easily captivate a Pyramid crowd.

yeah i can't wait to see their set lists on their full tour - all killer for sure. not that there was anything wrong with their setlists before, but they'll be genuinely wall-to-wall with massive songs now (assuming they don't cut out too many favourites from Funeral / The Suburbs in favour of new songs)

the pessimist in me says they'll probably be doing IOW though as many have pointed out. never played it have they? but still, fingers crossed for Glastonbury. fuck IOW

Whilst I fully agree with the sentiment, there's no way The National could headline Pyramid. Subbing to Arcade Fire maybe but even that would be a huge leap.

Whilst I fully agree with the sentiment, there's no way The National could headline Pyramid. Subbing to Arcade Fire maybe but even that would be a huge leap$

The National bored me shitless when they played the other stage. I don't understand the appeal.

I saw them then also and agree it was pretty dull, sadly. They are a completely different proposition at their own gigs in a small venue however.

they wouldnt work on the pyramid that's for sure, and talk of headlining is insanity.

I saw them then also and agree it was pretty dull, sadly. They are a completely different proposition at their own gigs in a small venue however.

they wouldnt work on the pyramid that's for sure, and talk of headlining is insanity.

I agree with this but I'd like to see them headline a small stage. I think that would work. I just want them there in any capacity to be honest as I have developed a bit of a scary obsession with them.