Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

I've had my Vinyl since Saturday but haven't been able to listen to it yet :(...Hopefully tonight! I will ignore the naysayers for now :P

Unsure whether to go for the Reflektors gig at the Roundhouse or not. It's a Monday/Tuesday night and the short Reflecktor setlist for £42?!...Then again with the fancy dress theme (which is a great idea as long as no one is refused entry), and being a small venue...it could be special....I'm even tempted to come up with some sort of outfit to go over my work suit :P

But its alot of money for a short set!

Unsure whether to go for the Reflektors gig at the Roundhouse or not. It's a Monday/Tuesday night and the short Reflecktor setlist for £42?!...Then again with the fancy dress theme (which is a great idea as long as no one is refused entry), and being a small venue...it could be special....I'm even tempted to come up with some sort of outfit to go over my work suit :P

But its alot of money for a short set!

Yeah I'm feeling the same. It looks increasingly likely that it's set to be 12/13 songs BUT it has all the potential to possess the party atmosphere of a gig you'll remember for the rest of your days. Sadly, I just couldn't really justify paying £40ish plus travel to Blackpool for an hour or less of music, so for that reason, I'm out.

Apparently it was 60% for the US shows

I really hope this isn't the case for the UK shows.

I'm going to try for Glasgow tickets, but I'm not feeling very optimistic about getting them. If it was a different venue, I might not be as desperate for tickets, but they will be amazing at the barras.

Is it definitely a short set?

Looks like they're playing most of the new album and three oldies (Haiti, Sprawl II and Power Out) in their warm-up shows.

I realise that's no help whatsoever, but I guess the definitive answer won't come until it's too late.

When they did this sort of thing for Suburbs I somehow managed to get a ticket to see them at the Hackney Empire and to this day it was the best gig I have ever been to, having said that they played 18 tracks and it was a hits packed set so slightly different.

I won't be going to these shows though, far too skint in November to be able to warrant paying for tickets - if anyone knows if you can use my pre-sale code with different address and name details I am happy to let someone have it.

When they did this sort of thing for Suburbs I somehow managed to get a ticket to see them at the Hackney Empire and to this day it was the best gig I have ever been to

Likewise, truly amazing gig. I took my best mate as a surprise birthday present - he didn't know who we were seeing until they came on stage. I think i may suggest he pays for my roundhouse ticket...

When they did this sort of thing for Suburbs I somehow managed to get a ticket to see them at the Hackney Empire and to this day it was the best gig I have ever been to, having said that they played 18 tracks and it was a hits packed set so slightly different.

I won't be going to these shows though, far too skint in November to be able to warrant paying for tickets - if anyone knows if you can use my pre-sale code with different address and name details I am happy to let someone have it.

If you don't use your presale code for these gigs, you can use it for any other Arcade Fire gigs in the next 12 months. I'm assuming they will be back in the country before the year is up.