Going it alone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

My friend had to cancel so I'm now going it alone too! My first festival as well so I'm understandably nervous and hoping to make some friends aha

I went alone last year and it is fine. I'm meeting my mates in the arena over the weekend, but will be camping solo as they dont like to camp, so you are more than welcome to join me if its a Red camp ticket you have.

Hey Guys, girls, this happened to me two years ago, my mate pulled out last minute and I got chatting to a group on a forum. I ended up going alone and meeting the group and it was the best thing I ever did:) this will be my 3rd year at Vfest yellow camping:) please feel free to ask any queries or get details and you can meet up with us:) #1moresleep!

Hey Guys, girls, this happened to me two years ago, my mate pulled out last minute and I got chatting to a group on a forum. I ended up going alone and meeting the group and it was the best thing I ever did:) this will be my 3rd year at Vfest yellow camping:) please feel free to ask any queries or get details and you can meet up with us:) #1moresleep!

Got red camp ticket so wouldnt be able to camp but could meet up in the arena Fri night

• 6 months later...

Helloo guys!

the next week I'll move to UK and I won't have friends ;( I really would like to go with you, but I have never gone to Festival, so I don't know if I have to buy the ticket now... which ticket ... and I want to know if will you want to be a few days of festival with me! 

I also wrote in the Reading festival forum, I would like to go to both festivals

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...