T In The Park 2014

Guest harryomatic

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving a sleep on it, I don't think it's that awful a lineup really, fair enough lack of 'headline' or attractive names but a lot of solid acts throughout each day. Going by other fests and bands touring there is a lot of potential there to come, Paul Weller, Suede, Lily Allen etc

The 3 radio 1 headliners are Steve Angello, Elbow and Disclosure

and The pixies and Ben Howard are headlining Tuts not sure on Sundays yet but i guess imagine dragons could be in with a shout

They also got the late licence so they could get Pharrell to play below Paolo and Harris so his show would be in the dark a bit more

This is from the Daily Records entertainment section and they are usually spot on with stuff like this

The 3 radio 1 headliners are Steve Angello, Elbow and Disclosure

and The pixies and Ben Howard are headlining Tuts not sure on Sundays yet but i guess imagine dragons could be in with a shout

They also got the late licence so they could get Pharrell to play below Paolo and Harris so his show would be in the dark a bit more

This is from the Daily Records entertainment section and they are usually spot on with stuff like this

Smaller/newer acts wise I'm hoping for Circa waves, catfish and the bottlemen and Saint Raymond.

Very pleased with the undercard, Saturday headliners are awful, but I always seem to have fewer acts to see on the Saturday.

Still hoping for a few decent acts and I'll probably get a ticket.

I think they probably did have someone else in mind to be a joint headliner with Calvin on the Saturday and it has not came off. But going by what a few blogs and websites have been posting, Paolo's album is going to be huge, and although he has probably been booked since last year, they have probably bumped him up on the back of this.

Really happy with the undercard this year, the strange placements they give some acts means there is noemally plenty to see throughout each day. With the exception of Glasto, most other UK festivals always tend to be fairly top heavy

I think they probably did have someone else in mind to be a joint headliner with Calvin on the Saturday and it has not came off. But going by what a few blogs and websites have been posting, Paolo's album is going to be huge, and although he has probably been booked since last year, they have probably bumped him up on the back of this.

Really happy with the undercard this year, the strange placements they give some acts means there is noemally plenty to see throughout each day. With the exception of Glasto, most other UK festivals always tend to be fairly top heavy

It's a joke if Pixies are on at the same time as Biffy, like they're too great bands that are fairly rocky on the same time. Why not if they're playing the same day have them sub or 3rd down to Biffy or put them on the Saturday or sunday against AM or Calv/Paolo.