T In The Park 2014

Guest harryomatic

This is the first chance I've had to properly look at the lineup as I was at the football when it was announced, but it seems a bit strange. I think there's probably a few decent sized acts still to be announced for the Saturday, band who'd play 4th/5th Main sort of thing. Sunday looks quite strong if there's still a sub to be announced.

I'd agree that it looks like someone's pulled out or they've not got someone they've been trying for. You'd have thought they'd just have gone for Kasabian if that was the case though.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that a lot of folk still clinging to the idea of more big announcements to come. Just done some simple addition in terms of number of acts announced compared to how many played the last 4 years. Over the three main stages anyway. I can tell you i think thats our lot for the upper level bands/acts being announced. Might have one surprise left for us but we should know by now not to expect that from the team at DF.

I like that a lot of folk still clinging to the idea of more big announcements to come. Just done some simple addition in terms of number of acts announced compared to how many played the last 4 years. Over the three main stages anyway. I can tell you i think thats our lot for the upper level bands/acts being announced. Might have one surprise left for us but we should know by now not to expect that from the team at DF.

Was honestly so excited at 6.55 tonight thinking we were going to get the best T line up in years. After Biffy were announced I was sure Zane Lowe was going to give us an Arcade Fire with The Prodigy closing the Main Stage on the Saturday, I honestly couldn't believe my ears when he announced Calvin Harris AGAIN!!! Is Geoff and him having some sort of affair we all don't know about? The guy is terrible, he plays the same DJ set his whole tour and gets to headline Music Festivals? Unreal.

There are few decent bands so far, Pixies, MSP, Tame Impala, Disclosure, James but nowhere near enough to see me part with over £200.

So disappointed again with their announcement, really hoping with a good few decent bands added before July.

Something like this maybe, using only announced acts plus Paul Weller, although I could see Skrillex and maybe one or two others being announced in decent slots.

Friday:

Main Stage:

Biffy Clyro

Ed Sheeran

Ellie Goulding

Bastille

You Me at Six

Manic Street Preachers

Radio 1 Stage:

Steve Angello

Alesso

King Tuts: