Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest harryomatic

T In The Park 2014

6,884 posts in this topic

With James, manics, embrace, inspiral carpets what more does one need..

I think seeing as MSP have played main during the day before, they'll end up doing the same again as they seem to do that at major fests more than headline their own stage. Pixies headlining Tuts up against Biffy is probably a shout.

I think seeing as MSP have played main during the day before, they'll end up doing the same again as they seem to do that at major fests more than headline their own stage. Pixies headlining Tuts up against Biffy is probably a shout.

She could headline tuts. If she headlined radio 1 she would be the weakest radio 1 headliner ever probably.

So is Paolo the co-headliner for the saturday before CH? Fucking dire if that is the case. Few decent acts in the undercard though.

Aye, Beady Eye are hardly a big thing and they headlined Radio 1. Ellie Goulding is easily big enough.

I think the two dance acts is a better bet for the Friday however.

ellie goulding
bastille
haim
pharrell
rudimental
arctics
jake bugg
disclosure
imagine dragons
london grammar
sam smith
? not sure if imagine dragons were nominated though, and can't remember who else out of the others

Looks like slam will need to save the weekend..again

Aye, Beady Eye are hardly a big thing and they headlined Radio 1. Ellie Goulding is easily big enough.

I think the two dance acts is a better bet for the Friday however.

Add ella eyre, Calvin Harris, John Newman and Passenger. Nah, Imagine Dragons weren't nominated

I am surprised so little has been made at Paulo being the co headliner (or certainly based on the comment by Ellis and the poster). Its a strange one - playing at 10/11 at night? And underwhelming.

I'm assuming (hoping) that the co-headliner is still to be announced!

I am surprised so little has been made at Paulo being the co headliner (or certainly based on the comment by Ellis and the poster). Its a strange one - playing at 10/11 at night? And underwhelming.

Where do we reckon Discloure will be playing and when? Clashing with AM would be a nightmare

I am basing that on the fact he is on same line and same size lettering as Calvin Harris. Plus the following:

Festival director Geoff Ellis, exclusively spoke to eFestivals saying, "It's good to see such a strong showing from Scottish bands. It's over 10 years since we had a Scottish band headline the main stage at T in the Park. Biffy Clyro will be the first Scottish headliner for a long time, and to have Calvin Harris with Paolo Nutini up there with him on the Saturday is great to see as well.

Reads as headliner to me.

Swedish house mafia FFS,seen them the last time they were at Titp,kept stopping the tunes to say how good the crowd is

Utter mongs

Looks like sub-headliner instead of co-headliner but in that slot.

EDIT: One of their headliners have clearly fallen through.