Clashfinder 2013

Guest staffop

For the last few years a very kind member of this forum posted a clashfinder for EOTR - unfortunately i can't seem to find one for this year (though the whole forum seems a little like the Marie Celeste compared to previous years...)

Any volunteer/s want to pick up the gauntlet (pretty please)?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

over at Lattetude we are still waiting for final day splits of artists never mind stage times. and it starts in a week :/

have always found EOTR far better at announcements and putting up the schedule, plus i love the handwritten board on the scaffolding on site.

They did say they would post them "soon" on Facebook at the end of June. So hopefully should be getting them "very soon" now! Hopefully they announce it stage by stage as well so we can have some idea of clashes. Sunday is looking like a clash nightmare for me based on artists websites.

Thanks for the clashfinder. Friday looks fairly accurate I'd say. Hope so as Savages before or after David Byrne would be perfect! Also wanna see Bob Lind but looks unlikely. Seems most of the bands I wanna see are on later, which is unusual.

My most feared clash was Belle and Sebastian and Dinosuar Jr. What a killer! I know the organisers are saying don't judge clashes yet but can't see how they wouldn't clash.

Tipi is bizarre, 7 acts on the Friday, 11 on the Sunday?!

Yep, thanks for doing the Clashfinder, it's a great starter and gives a good idea of probable band times.

There's no real dramas for me, although Sunday could be a bit of a bummer if I have to choose between John Murry, Dinosaur Jr and Public Service Broadcasting, but it's nice to have that choice

just what risteardo said.

i do hope some times change a bit, cant recall how four stages at the top of the night overlapped quite so much before (e.g. warpaint vs daughter vs dutch uncles vs joe gideon). just those 4 would happily be one uber gig night for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Wall just tweeted saying she's playing 12:45pm in the Tipi on Friday. Which suggests the day splits End of the Road have provided isn't entirely accurate! It did seem very bizarre how many acts are listed for the Tipi on Saturday compared to Friday...

So I guess she slots in right before Rachael Dadd, making it look like the clashfinder for Tipi on Friday is pretty accurate apart from that!