Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest guypjfreak

NFR NFC

Woah there people, we've just had one of the best festivals ever! I can't believe that people are talking of compromise, ill put these minor lapses down to "festival blues" rather than a serious weakening in NFR NFC. If this is not the case and people are willing to compromise please let me know ASAP so I can leave this thread and set up my own ultra orthodox right wing thread where compromise is not allowed.

NFR NFC

What he said! That rain on Thursday was not acceptable.

I still think it's too early though. Don't want to jinx my ticket chances.

Can we have Must Get Tickets NFC?

i don't know who would win, but we'd all lose.

Remember people Clouds = Compromise!!!

Agree we should park this for now. Looks like we were a week late this year as the glorious weather is this weekend. So whenever last year's thread was, we start the new one a week earlier. Deal?

Agree we should park this for now. Looks like we were a week late this year as the glorious weather is this weekend. So whenever last year's thread was, we start the new one a week earlier. Deal?

this must be the BEST year for festivals for years cant think of one that has been R off and there are still loads to come ...so never to early to think about the weather.

its lovely down here in dorset gonna be even hotter tomo ..keep your factor 50 out summers here to stay yeeeaaaaa

Right this will be my only post on here till ticket day......... and i will only be back then if this is a pure NFRNFC thread all talk of cloud etc is a compromise and WRONG..... that sort of talk is what upset the Gods last time

And as someone who ended up covered in M*d after the Baggy Mondays it is just not acepable to ask for C***D

good luck to you all on T day and hopefully we can all start our prayers then.

I'm with the majority, we start a week earlier than last year, and NFC!!!

See you all after T Day, and Good Luck!

thats ok ill keep the faith for all of you till your ready :beach:

this NFR NFC bump for whisty the whos hopefully having a blinder at Womad and whos on a mission for me to track some one down .fair play old son

BUMP

still summer sun out there

LET THERE BE SUN :beach:

You knows it. Epic, Epic Summer this. NFR NFC.

girls-beach-california-june-2013-heat-wa

Hugh Jackman nailed it when he pointed out that at last now the British will stop banging on about 1976. Good times.

:beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach:

I miss you guys....

woop woop woop bamber cnage your NFR NFC 2013 TO 2014bring us the luck young girl [ see wot i did there ] lol