• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

well i was thinking and alot of those scientific lot and whisty [bless him the good old son that he is im sure youll agree ] wanted some cloud cover AND we DID have some cloud this year so i thought a compromise was in order so

NBC = NICE BIT CLOUD ...........dont shoot me yet old sons and ladys BUT i think its fair to say this year was [ apart from that teeny weeny bit of R ]perfect .

so im thinking

NFR NFC NBC ...................................no R .

FAIR /NOT FAIR ??

We decided that High Humidity as in the fluffy white bits up in the air were ok, but Low Humidity as in the wet stuff that lands on your head was not acceptable.

NLH NFC

:-)

Woah there people, we've just had one of the best festivals ever! I can't believe that people are talking of compromise, ill put these minor lapses down to "festival blues" rather than a serious weakening in NFR NFC. If this is not the case and people are willing to compromise please let me know ASAP so I can leave this thread and set up my own ultra orthodox right wing thread where compromise is not allowed.

NFR NFC

Woah there people, we've just had one of the best festivals ever! I can't believe that people are talking of compromise, ill put these minor lapses down to "festival blues" rather than a serious weakening in NFR NFC. If this is not the case and people are willing to compromise please let me know ASAP so I can leave this thread and set up my own ultra orthodox right wing thread where compromise is not allowed.

NFR NFC

Haha, I see you want my minor interventions to bring forth another perfect weekend of weather just like this years. No need to hide behind NFR NFC, I know what you're seeking Mr Gfreak Sir :)

Personally it was generally a bit chilly for me this year. Surely asking for NFC and NBC is a contradiction?

[/quote

NFC =NFCompromise not clouds ICGenie my friend i just thought we would gain more support with a bit of NBC but this may have to be scrapped LOL

NFR NFC