Efest meet up

Guest ramragon

Whos up for a meet up at kc thiis year then ? Theres obviously a few free beers for the line up prediction winners.

If anyones up for it when and where do you want it to take place ?

8pm thursday in the campsite went down well last year, I know a few of you arent heading in till friday so im open to suggestions.

That doesnt mean " lets get naked" jonnie !

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have 2 meets please .......... One with hotpot fans and one for non hotpot fans ?

I will attend the later !

Still bitter and twisted after all this time, let it drop ! If they do a surprise set then theyll attend the meet in plain clothes and duff you up, blackpudding style.

I think I'll have a pint or two in The Punchbowl before tripping up the hill on Friday....if there's anything happening over the weekend on site then I'll jump in for one.[/

Ohh well walk up was gonna pick you up an drop you off ! Enjoy the hill lol

• 1 year later...

Leave it with me and ill sort something out, probably gonna be sensible to make it around chai wallahs on Thursday night as most people will wanna see craig charles. Saying comfortably numb put me top of the list for the Wickerman meet up ill slap him top of the list for the kendal calling one !

I'm up for this, missed the last two basically because I'm inept and forgetful so i actually owe double beers... not sure who to though?

i jointly won last year with lippy but also failed to show up to collect my pints so i dont mind if you want to pay up this year instead ;)

Tut tut....ramra hought at least you would of paid lippy his pint seen as you inveted the competition

Several beers did exchange hands last year...mainly on the Sunday from memory (when we spent a fair while after the bands had finished trying to find somewhere playing decent tunes!)

Several beers did exchange hands last year...mainly on the Sunday from memory (when we spent a fair while after the bands had finished trying to find somewhere playing decent tunes!)

I also seem to remember spending a few hours with you and Lochland on Thursday night at the bar where I did buy a round. I seem to remember you drinking wine !