BBC iPlayer downloading

Guest When Jokers Attack

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<cough> <cough> just in case people didnt know, when the BBC recorded the Stones, they had to record it all and wait for the nod from the Stones to when they could start broadcasting it straight away.

So they recorded it all and sent it by satellite to the BBC, quite a few people captured the feed and it is now all available off various sites on the web

I find "kigonjiro" or "bootleg-rambler" interesting search terms ;)

<cough> <cough> just in case people didnt know, when the BBC recorded the Stones, they had to record it all and wait for the nod from the Stones to when they could start broadcasting it straight away.

So they recorded it all and sent it by satellite to the BBC, quite a few people captured the feed and it is now all available off various sites on the web

I find "kigonjiro" or "bootleg-rambler" interesting search terms ;)

Edited by gibbin82

Thanks for the info, however I do find these sites a bit of a ballache unless you pay for premium membership, files spilt into of a dozen parts and only allowed one part every two hours, slooooow download which sometimes gets dropped and won't resume and have to jump through hoops to find the download links. I recon given the time I have I will still be downloading parts of the file this time next week.

• 3 weeks later...