The Psychedelic Music of Glastonbury

Dave The Hedgehog

On 25/10/2016 at 1:28 PM, Rumblestripe said:

(Josefine Ohrn + The Liberation)

Just been on Radio 6 in session and I thought of this thread.

I was well impressed. they would go down well on The Park or perhaps The Glade?

Only a year late but playing The Glade Sunday 21:05 - 22:05

Also wrinklies like me (yoofs also welcome) may want to catch Steve Hillage (w Miquette Giraudy) perform his Rainbow Dome Musick also at the Glade, Thursday 19:45 - 20:25

Edited by Rumblestripe

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Divein said:

Crows nest? 

Doubt they'd agree to play the festival without appearing at least once in the programme. Don't think anyone plays the Crow's Nest that doesn't have another set elsewhere.

(That last sentence is a mess, sorry.)

Edited by big__phil

1 hour ago, Rumblestripe said:

Only a year late but playing The Glade Sunday 21:05 - 22:05

Also wrinklies like me (yoofs also welcome) may want to catch Steve Hillage (w Miquette Giraudy) perform his Rainbow Dome Musick also at the Glade, Thursday 19:45 - 20:25

Very happy with this. Sunday's lacking for me, as was the Glade as far as any acts I'd see. Looks like I can strike two birds with the same stone!

Had to post this. Just been checking some bands I'd never heard of before and came across Blackash - I'm now listening to them continuously over and over. Kind of like a trancey Chemical Brothers channeling the Stooges.

1 hour ago, musky said:

Had to post this. Just been checking some bands I'd never heard of before and came across Blackash - I'm now listening to them continuously over and over. Kind of like a trancey Chemical Brothers channeling the Stooges.

Oh hell yes. This may alter my sunday night plans significantly

13 hours ago, big__phil said:

I know, and it makes the fact I can't go to the Pond gig even more frustrating! Somebody needs to have words with the Glastonbury bookers...

Glad I took the risk and bought tickets for their August shows. I thought they were nailed on too though.

14 minutes ago, FatAmmy said:

Oh hell yes. This may alter my sunday night plans significantly

Me too. I'm still trying to figure out how the hell I can keep my shit together until at least 3:00am on the last night.

They only seem to have 4 tracks online and I've still got them on loop (even though I'm skipping Meditation Number 3).