Nick Cave

Midnight Man

13 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I knew that you meant in June, was just getting in early :)

The book looks beautiful!

oh sorry I'm all over the place here!

I guess the tickets will be on sale soon. A £70 hit in the month before christmas is hard to swallow. I guess it wont sell out that fast.....but dare we risk holding fire on buying the tickets.....that'll be a big fat NO! It'd be good if we good though. It'll be financially ruinous if the saturday line up is ace too!

1 minute ago, russycarps said:

oh sorry I'm all over the place here!

I guess the tickets will be on sale soon. A £70 hit in the month before christmas is hard to swallow. I guess it wont sell out that fast.....but dare we risk holding fire on buying the tickets.....that'll be a big fat NO! It'd be good if we good though. It'll be financially ruinous if the saturday line up is ace too!

Yes, I know what you mean... despite loving the idea of LCD, Bjork and The National, though, I've managed to be strong so far. Cave will definitely make me fork out, though, especially after that O2 gig. Adding Patti will make the financial aspect a bit more justifiable, though. No way I'll hold fire on the tickets!

6 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yes, I know what you mean... despite loving the idea of LCD, Bjork and The National, though, I've managed to be strong so far. Cave will definitely make me fork out, though, especially after that O2 gig. Adding Patti will make the financial aspect a bit more justifiable, though. No way I'll hold fire on the tickets!

Yeah, I'm glad in a way the new national album is cack, makes not seeing them an easy decision!

Just now, russycarps said:

Yeah, I'm glad in a way the new national album is cack, makes not seeing them an easy decision!

:lol:

I definitely don't think it's cack, by an stretch, but it certainly hasn't grabbed me like the last four. And while I enjoyed the Hammersmith gig, I did leave a little underwhelmed. I think my love affair with them may be on the wane.