Nick Cave

Midnight Man

Novel idea; been listening along to all his albums as they appear in Mercy On Me. Amazing choice I made there. What a fucking artist this guy is, never really hit just how unbelievably strong his discography is. Gutted not to be going to this tour, but I couldn't turn Bon & The Ivers in Blackpool down. Next tour I'm there (but seeing as the last 4 have clashed with other gigs for me, I'm starting to wonder if he's doing it on purpose).

1 minute ago, tjamest said:

Doors Open: 7pm
• Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds: 8:15pm
• Finish: 10:35pm

Bournemouth stage times if anyone else is going on Sunday. - No support and a 2 hour+ set

Hoping the London timings will be similar. That is a beautifully long set, enough to play the whole of Skeleton Tree and a shitload more besides. Crikey. 

16 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Having read the LCD Soundsystem thread I thought I'd best check... Anyone know if there are ID checks or anything for these shows (specifically the O2 date)? Think I'm gonna try and pick up a ticket but obviously don't want to be turned away.

There's standing for the O2 still on sale if you wanna be sure.

52 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

There's standing for the O2 still on sale if you wanna be sure.

Sweet, cheers. Just picked one up on Seetickets. After you said the other day that more had been released I checked Ticketmaster and there were none on there so I assumed they'd just sold out straight away.

Word of warning to anyone else; when I was checking out it said lead booker will need to be present and there'll be photo ID checks.

22 minutes ago, russycarps said:

that's weird, all seats seem to be sold out but standing is available?

my melon is well and truly twisted.

Released some more standing tickets the other day.