Nick Cave

Midnight Man

• 3 weeks later...

Good (and kind of old) news!

http://www.screendaily.com/news/picturehouse-to-release-doc-duo/5071879.article

Were hoping for a live performance with Nick Cave to coincide with the films September 19 UK release.

My initial reaction was FUCK YES. Then I remembered I'm out of the country from the 10th to the 24th September. BOLLOCKS.

• 1 month later...

Because I'm such a nice person, here is a thing for you:

20,000 Days on Earth will have a very special UK launch at London's Barbican on 17th September.

This special event will be broadcast via live satellite to 150 UK cinemas.

The preview screening will be followed by a live experience that includes a live performance with Nick Cave, Warren Ellis and Barry Adamson, plus a Q&A with the creative team behind the film including directors Iain Forsyth & Jane Pollard and special guests.

Tickets to the London event and satellite screenings go on sale tomorrow (Friday 11th July) at 10am here.

Barbican members can get tickets from 10am today.

I will be out of the country on 17th September, so will commit suicide now.

Because I'm such a nice person, here is a thing for you:

20,000 Days on Earth will have a very special UK launch at London's Barbican on 17th September.

This special event will be broadcast via live satellite to 150 UK cinemas.

The preview screening will be followed by a live experience that includes a live performance with Nick Cave, Warren Ellis and Barry Adamson, plus a Q&A with the creative team behind the film including directors Iain Forsyth & Jane Pollard and special guests.

Tickets to the London event and satellite screenings go on sale tomorrow (Friday 11th July) at 10am here.

Barbican members can get tickets from 10am today.

I will be out of the country on 17th September, so will commit suicide now.

sounds good, dont think I will be able to stomach seeing the film 2 times in a month mind.

That Q&A sounds dull as fuck though...

I was looking for this thread - what a nice person you are!

You're welcome :D

sounds good, dont think I will be able to stomach seeing the film 2 times in a month mind.

That Q&A sounds dull as fuck though...

I totally could, but I'll be on the other side of the world annoyingly. Also, how will it be dull? Weirdo.

" the creative team behind the film including directors Iain Forsyth & Jane Pollard "

Those people will be utter dullards.

They're actually very sweet. I went to a Q&A thing before, when they made the films for the relaunch of all the albums. I asked a question and all, but that was mainly to get Nick Cave to look at me, if I'm honest. He did, witheringly.