Nick Cave

Midnight Man

It arrived last Wednesday. Sounds fucking ace! And I'll take as long over starting to think about my homework as you have!

Thinking of dragging my house into the 21st century and getting wifi and a laptop next month. That may be the first step. Can do eff all till I at least get that far.

PTSA all about mermaids and we real cool on disc for me now.

Steady on, that all sounds a bit of a giant leap into the unknown for a Luddite like you.

Damn it, I'm going to have to listen to those Manics songs aren't I? I'm just scared I'll like them and have to climb down from my high horse!

Anyway, PTSA is an all-round exceptional album. It's in my top five I think.

Jubilee street at Glastonbury was a moment

I didn't get a ticket for last year, no idea how many times I've seen that clip on YouTube now.. Just bloody brilliant.. Telling the press to fuck off, then, well, they were just up for it weren't they..

** saw them at hammersmith though, one of the best I've seen them..

Edited by Osama Jim Laden
  • Upvote 1

Ah cool. Really looking forward to that one but the lack of a general release date seems like it'll be much later in the year.

With a bit of luck it could be out in time for a late night showing in the cinema tent. :D

that would be sensational!

Was just googling and couldnt see any more information, but the premier is actually this monday at sundance! This report makes it sound so good....

http://entertainment.time.com/2014/01/16/20000-days-on-earth-nick-cave-documentary-at-sundance/

that would be sensational!

Was just googling and couldnt see any more information, but the premier is actually this monday at sundance! This report makes it sound so good....

http://entertainment.time.com/2014/01/16/20000-days-on-earth-nick-cave-documentary-at-sundance/

re that link, is this the car he wrapped round a traffic camera then?

nice one, thanks.

"and former bandmate Blixa Bargeld explaining why he left the Bad Seeds"

That'll be a short inteview: "Because Rock of Gibraltar"